ATK who is previously known as Atletico De Kolkata will be takes on NorthEast United FC in the 90th Match of the Indian Super League 2018 on 4/3/2018 Sunday. In this article check out below Prediction of this Match about Who will win Today ATK or NEUFC ? What percentage of Chances to Won the Match for Both NorthEast United FC and ATK and Where to Watch ISL Match 90 live streaming of NEUFC vs ATK on 4 March 2018.
ISL 2018 MATCH 90 ATK vs NorthEast United FC 4/3/2018
Competition : Indian super League 2017-18
Date : 4 March 2018
Time : 8:00 PM IST
Stadium : Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Kolkata
Home team :ATK (Atletico de Kolkata)
Away team : NorthEast United FC
Live Telecast Channels : Star sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Gold,Jalsha Movies, Fox Sports [Australia]
As you know The Hero Indian Super League season 4 is kick off from 1 December 2017 with the grand opening ceremony in the JRD Tata Sports Complex Jharkhands with Bollywood star and famous cricketer with fireworks in sky. Today, The Indian Super League Match 90 is played between ATK vs NEUFC. The ISL football tournament was started with Indian Super League 2017 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Hero India Super League total 10 teams are participating it, all Indian Super League teams are as Mumbai City FC, Delhi Dynamos, Kerala Blasters, North East United, FC Pune City, Chennaiyin FC, Bengaluru FC, Jamshedpur FC and Atletico de Kolkata. If you are searching for NorthEast United FC vs ATK ISL Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This ISL Match 90 is going to play in ATK (Atletico de Kolkata). The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of ATK vs NEUFC is 8:00 PM IST.
ISL 2018 Match 90 ATK vs NorthEast United FC Live Streaming
To watch Indian Super league 2017-18 live online, Every football fans are searching the Indian Super League Match live coverage at home. The 90th Match of Indian Super League 2018 is played between ATK vs NorthEast United FC teams. If you want to watch the Northeast United FC vs ATK live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 4/3/2018 on time 8:00 PM IST. Check out the NEUFC vs ATK Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. ISL 2018 is broadcast live on Star sports network because star sports is the official partner of this ISL 2017-18 Football competition.
ISL 2017-18 Match 90 ATK vs NEUFC TV channels / Broadcaster
|India||STAR Sports 2, Sports HD (in English)|
|STAR Sports 3 , Star Gold & Star Utsav (in Hindi)|
|Other Languages: Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Asianet Suvarna Plus (Kannada)|
|Australia. USA||Fox Sports|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus, ATN Punjabi Plus, ATN Bangla|
|South-East Asia / Continental Europe||Eurosport|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||(Fox Sports/Zuku & Supersport|
|UK / Europe / Africa||STAR Gold|
|Middle East / North Africa||OSN|
ATK vs Northeast United FC Match 90 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2017-18
Here we are providing the 85th match of Indian super League 2017-18 winning percentage for both team of Atletico de Kolkata and NorthEast United FC. For NEUFC percentage are 40% while other team ATK team chances are 60% to win the ISL Match 90. So these are the prediction who will win this 90th Match of Indian Super League 2017-18 of Northeast United vs ATK on 4 March.
Upcoming Matches of ATK (Atletico De Kolkata) in ISL 2017-18 Season 4
Atletico de Kolkata Team Squad & Players List