Bengaluru FC will take on 74th Match of Indian super league 2018 against FC Pune City on 16/2/2018 Friday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City teams and Where to Watch ISL match-74 live streaming of BFC vs FCPC.
ISL 2018 MATCH 74 Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City 16/2/2018
Competition : Indian super League 2017-18
Date : 16 February 2018
Time : 8:00 PM IST
Stadium : Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
Home team : Bengaluru FC
Away team : FC Pune City
Live Telecast Channels : Star sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Gold,Jalsha Movies, Fox Sports [Australia]
As you know The Hero Indian Super League season 4 is started from 17 November 2017 with the grand opening ceremony in the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Kolkata with Bollywood star and famous cricketer with fireworks in sky. Today, The Indian Super League Match 74 is played between Bengaluru FC vs Pune City. The ISL football tournament was started with Indian Super League 2017 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Hero India Super League total 10 teams are participating it, all Indian Super League teams are as Mumbai City FC, Delhi Dynamos, Kerala Blasters, North East United, FC Pune City, Chennaiyin FC, Bengaluru FC, Jamshedpur FC and Atletico de Kolkata. If you are searching for Bengaluru FC vs Pune City ISL Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This ISL Match 74 is going to play in Bengaluru. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City Match is 8:00 PM IST.
ISL 2017-18 Match 74 Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City Live Streaming
To watch Indian Super league 2017 live, Every football fans are searching the Indian Super League Match live coverage at home. The 74th Match of Indian Super League 2017-18 is played between Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City teams. If you want to watch the Bengaluru FC vs Pune City live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 16/2/2018 on time 8:00 PM IST. Check out the Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. ISL 2018 is broadcast live on Star sports network because star sports is the official partner of this ISL 2018 Football league.
ISL 2017-18 Match 74 Bengaluru FC vs FC Pune City TV channels / Broadcaster
|India||STAR Sports 2, Sports HD (in English)|
|STAR Sports 3 , Star Gold & Star Utsav (in Hindi)|
|Other Languages: Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Asianet Suvarna Plus (Kannada)|
|Australia. USA||Fox Sports|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus, ATN Punjabi Plus, ATN Bangla|
|South-East Asia / Continental Europe||Eurosport|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||(Fox Sports/Zuku & Supersport|
|UK / Europe / Africa||STAR Gold|
|Middle East / North Africa||OSN|
Bengaluru FC vs Goa Match 68 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2017-18
Here we are providing the 68th match of Indian super League 2017-18 winning percentage for both team of Bengaluru FC vs FC Goa. For BFC Winning percentage are 60% while other team Goa team chances are 40% to win the ISL Match 57. So these are the prediction who will win this 68th Match of Bengaluru FC vs FC Goa Indian Super League 2017-18.
Upcoming Matches of Bengaluru FC in ISL 2017-18