Kerala Blasters FC will take on 86th Match of Indian super league 2017-18 against Bengaluru FC on 1/3/2018 Thursday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC teams and Where to Watch ISL match-86 live streaming of KBFC vs BFC.
ISL 2017-18 MATCH 86 Kerala Blasters FC vs Bengaluru FC 1/3/2018
Competition : Indian super League 2017-18
Date : 1/3/2018 Thursday
Time : 8:00 PM IST
Stadium : Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
Home team : Bengaluru FC
Away team : Kerala Blasters FC
Live Telecast Channels : Star sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Gold,Jalsha Movies, Fox Sports [Australia]
HEAD TO HEAD
As you know The Hero Indian Super League season 4 is started from 17 November 2017 with the grand opening ceremony in the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Kolkata with Bollywood star and famous cricketer with fireworks in sky. Today, The Indian Super League Match 86 is played between Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC. The ISL football tournament was started with Indian Super League 2017-18 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Hero India Super League total 10 teams are participating it, all Indian Super League teams are as Mumbai City FC, Delhi Dynamos, Kerala Blasters, North East United, FC Pune City, Chennaiyin FC, Bengaluru FC, Jamshedpur FC and Atletico de Kolkata. If you are searching for Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters ISL Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This ISL Match 86 is going to play in Bengaluru. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Kerala Blasters vs Chennaiyin FC Match is 8:00 PM IST.
ISL 2017-2018 Match 86 KBFC vs BFC Live Streaming
To watch Indian Super league 2017 live, Every football fans are searching the Indian Super League Match live coverage at home. The 86th Match of Indian Super League 2017-18 is played between Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC. If you want to watch the Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 1/3/2018 on time 8:00 PM IST. Check out the Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. ISL 2017-18 is broadcast live on Star sports network because star sports is the official partner of this ISL 2018 Football league.
ISL 2018 Match 86 Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC TV channels / Broadcaster
|India||STAR Sports 2, Sports HD (in English)|
|STAR Sports 3 , Star Gold & Star Utsav (in Hindi)|
|Other Languages: Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Asianet Suvarna Plus (Kannada)|
|Australia. USA||Fox Sports|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus, ATN Punjabi Plus, ATN Bangla|
|South-East Asia / Continental Europe||Eurosport|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||(Fox Sports/Zuku & Supersport|
|UK / Europe / Africa||STAR Gold|
|Middle East / North Africa||OSN|
Kerala Blasters vs BFC Match 86 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2018 Today
Here we are providing the 86th match of Indian super League 2018 winning percentage for both team of Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC. For Kerala Blasters Winning percentage are 40% while other team Bengaluru FC team chances are 60% to win the ISL Match 86. So these are the prediction who will win this 86th Match of KBFC vs BFC Indian Super League 2018.
Upcoming Matches of Kerala Blasters FC in ISL 2017-18
POTENTIAL STARTING LINEUPS
Kerala Blasters FC
David James is likely to counter with his own 4-4-2 formation, to provide balance in the gameplay on either end.
Goalkeeper: Subhasish Roy
Defenders: Lalruatthara, Wes Brown, Nemanja Lakic-Pesic, Rino Anto
Midfielders: Courage Pekuson, Victor Forcada, Milan Singh, Jackichand Singh
Forwards: CK Vineeth, Iain Hume